Allergy Treatments & Solutions
Even if you have severe allergies, there is no reason for you to let them run your life. With so many potential allergy treatments available to relieve the symptoms, you can live an active life in spite of them.
Combat Your Allergy Symptoms
There are several ways to overcome your allergy symptoms and research is always ongoing to find more:
- Avoidance—If you know your allergens, sometimes you can avoid them. If you are allergic to cats, stay away from them. If you have dust allergies, certain housekeeping techniques and furnishings can help.
- Medications—Antihistamines, corticosteroids, decongestants, leukotriene modifiers, and cromolyn sodium are just a few options we might recommend, depending on the type of allergies you suffer. Each goes about regulating the immune response or preventing allergic irritation in different ways.
- Immunotherapy—Allergy shots can help reprogram the immune systems of some individuals.
- Sublingual Treatment—We also offer sublingual allergy treatment (allergy drops) and sublingual tablets
- Epinephrine—If you have allergies severe enough to cause anaphylaxis, your ENT will have you carry an EpiPen at all times so you can halt a dangerous allergic reaction (especially for people with severe allergies to bee stings, peanuts, etc.).
Call Texas Ear, Nose & Throat Specialists, LLP today to schedule an appointment for personalized allergy relief treatment.
If you are an existing patient needing to refill your serum or drops please leave a message at 817-952-5508. Please note that we require up to 2 weeks to process your order, and we will contact you when it is ready for pick up.