Talk to the Experts in Hearing Aids and ENT Care in North Texas.
Nose: Do you have to keep one eye on the pollen forecast to predict whether or not you’ll be able to breathe the next day? Are sinus pressure, nasal drainage and congestion driving you to distraction and exhaustion?
Throat: Are your children suffering from persistent sore throats? Is your thyroid turning your life on its head and draining your energy? Is snoring making it difficult to get a good night’s sleep — for you or your loved ones?
Get solutions to your Ear, Nose and Throat problems today!
Providing care to both adults and children, Texas ENT Specialists are a team of specialists who concentrate on disorders and diseases of the ear, nose and throat. The specialty of otolaryngology has grown to include treatments for conditions of the head and neck, larynx, respiratory tract, trachea and endocrine glands. We also work with patients suffering from sleep disorders as well as those who are in need of reconstructive or cosmetic facial plastic surgery. In addition, we also offer allergy testing and treatment.
Texas Ear Nose & Throat Specialists can help you hear better — and enjoy life more.
- Hearing Exams for adults and children.
- Hearing Aids and Assistive listening devices.
- Swim and Noise plugs.
- Evaluation and treatment of vertigo.
- State of the art hearing aids.
Our Audiologists are always up to date on the latest technology in hearing aids. We periodically conduct patient seminars about hearing and hearing aids at the local hospitals. We practice ethical, straightforward and practical hearing aid dispensing.
Take the first step toward better ear, nose & throat health today. Call us at 817-952-5508.
Talk to the Experts
Talk to the Experts
- Dr. John C. Ponder will be retiring from private practice August 31, 2020. After 35 years as a practicing physician. He will be greatly missed. Read the full announcement here
- Texas Ear, Nose & Throat Specialists, LLP would like to welcome Dr. Charles Saadeh to the ENT Team! Learn more about Dr. Charles Saadeh and the ENT Team on our ENT Staff page